James B. Wiley
James B. Wiley has been a partner at TAYLOR, WILEY & KEASLING for more than 25 years. He is well versed in the field of Land Use having secured numerous land use entitlements including general plan amendments, specific and master plan approvals, as well as zoning, subdivision and use permit approvals. Jim has worked with the overall Taylor & Wiley team in developing strategic approaches, and working with local jurisdiction staff, assuring that administrative records for projects are appropriately prepared. He has also worked on finance plans, fee programs, assessment district formation, as well as drafted and modified development agreements.
In addition, Jim has successfully participated in a number of CEQA cases with the Taylor & Wiley team in defense of environmental documents.
Originally from Huntington Beach, Jim has lived in the Sacramento region since 1990. Over the years he has served in leadership roles on numerous community boards. Jim enjoys traveling with his wife and two children as well as biking, hiking and swimming.
- University of California, Berkeley B.A., Economics, 1986
- Hastings College of Law, University of California J.D., 1990
- Chair Sacramento Area Emergency Housing Center
- Chair Sacramento Tree Foundation
- Chair American River Water Polo Association
- Chair American River Parkway Foundation
- State Bar of California: 1990